5000...again

I have come to a conclusion....

There is some kind of like triple S going on here.... Secrety society for stoners..... There seems way too much attention (almost addict like) over the "brownies" I think I am gonna start up brown-e.com and advertise here, make a killin'.

I'd like to propose a toast before the party starts in earnest:

To friends; new and not-so-new, friends present, friends to be, and friends past.

For InLove and Prober especially, I raise my glass in salute and remembrance.

Flow, you are missed more than you know.

And other friends who have come into our lives and gone again, I salute you one and all.

Salute.

To friends; new and not-so-new, friends present, friends to be, and friends past.

And other friends who have come into our lives and gone again, I salute you one and all.

Salute.
Salute!
a0615-213-1357.jpg

Salute.

Salute

Dang! It's June 1st, and it's still friggin' cold. I'm ducking into the sauna for some heat! I don't want to take my dark chocolate stash in there, only to have it melt all over everything, so I'll just have to leave it out here in your trust...
1032_zoom.jpg

Salute.

Salute!

Chris

Brownies? Who said brownies? I'm so there.

With a nice cup of coffee with kahlua... mmmm... :D

Welcome to the new folks! :)
And I second the toast to those who have left us...

Where's the tea you said you were going to bring, juantoo3?

Please forgive my flagging memory...which brand of tea was that again? Perchance is it mushroom based? <too much hippy showing...>

In lieu of my memory mishap, and in deference to our guests and friends who may not appreciate partaking of entheogenic stimulants, may I offer instead some Long Island Iced Tea?

LongIslandIceTea-M.jpg

Back